I guess I got burned.

ohmkorapt

So I just got a PS5 and bought BF2042. I go to play it and it says that credentials expired and I need to reset my password. Also btw the qr code to scan is broken.

Now I have no idea what ea account is linked to my PSN. Seeing as I grew up in a time where you didnt need 15 different accounts to play a mfing game. After much frustration I finally found the account that is linked to my PSN. I reset the password, doesnt work. So I get mad and unlink the account from my psn. I made a new account and try to play and it still says the same stuff. I try to link it through signing in on the ea website( which blows ass) and it still says credentials expired.

So I guess im screwed. Either this company is massively incompetent or it is a scam company. Why cant I play games that I paid for? What is the god damn problem? I guess ill have to stay away from them because they totally ripped me off. At least I can still play Madden offline. Anyway I hope everyone responsible for this company dies slowly from cancer and burns in the deepest pits of hell for a million eternities.

On 2/14/2022 at 1:42 PM, ohmkorapt said:

So I just got a PS5 and bought BF2042. I go to play it and it says that credentials expired and I need to reset my password. Also btw the qr code to scan is broken.

Now I have no idea what ea account is linked to my PSN. Seeing as I grew up in a time where you didnt need 15 different accounts to play a mfing game. After much frustration I finally found the account that is linked to my PSN. I reset the password, doesnt work. So I get mad and unlink the account from my psn. I made a new account and try to play and it https://omegle.onl/ https://vshare.onl/ still says the same stuff. I try to link it through signing in on the ea website( which blows ass) and it still says credentials expired.

So I guess im screwed. Either this company is massively incompetent or it is a scam company. Why cant I play games that I paid for? What is the god damn problem? I guess ill have to stay away from them because they totally ripped me off. At least I can still play Madden offline. Anyway I hope everyone responsible for this company dies slowly from cancer and burns in the deepest pits of hell for a million eternities.

I got this,....

• 1 month later...

I don't know what kind of burned you are talking about. If you are talking about workplace burnout so yeah I can agree with you guys.  that I got workplace burnout sometimes too. When it happens I take spa day or may be I spend me time together. I play games too as you mentioned above about game. My brother got PS5 recently. We enjoyed playing fall guys. It's kinda funny game. It's me and my siblings quality time when we play games together. I also ordered black moto leather jacket for my brother too. As he loves riding bikes and go for long rides.