Jump to content
  • 0

Can I use an admissions decision as leverage somewhere else?



I just got into a great MSW program and I'm really glad about it, but it isn't my first choice. The school said I need to confirm my enrollment decision by March 7 (I applied for the "priority" round), but I don't expect to hear from my first choice until mid March. Can I call my first choice and tell them my situation? If I say I need to know by March 7, and they are my first choice, could that expedite their decision or increase my chance of admission? I wouldn't want to come off as rude or entitled or have poor etiquette somehow. Has anyone done this or heard of it going well? Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use