Washington State University PhD Cohort Fall 2022

applicant77

HI all! I'll be starting at WSU getting my PhD in Clinical Psych this fall and would love to connect with other incoming students both in clin psych but also other areas too! I'm coming from the east coast, but did my undergrad in Boulder CO so its a big change, but nothing super drastic.

On 3/10/2022 at 10:43 AM, applicant77 said:

Ah congrats on your acceptance! Great to meet another east coaster! I am originally from NJ, but lived in NYC in midtown east for one year and am currently a little further south down in DC! What're you most nervous/excited about?

Thanks so much! You as well. Hmm, I'm probably most nervous about the commute between NYC and Pullman in all honestly. I'm not going to be able to visit home nearly as much because of how expensive it'll be, but I'll just have to make the adjustment lol. But I'm most excited about experiencing the campus (which looks beautiful) and just having the opportunity to dig into my research more. How about you? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...