California MSW 2022 decision

Hi! Was hoping to get some advice as I make a decision on where to attend for my MSW fall 2022. I have been admitted to Berkeley, UCLA, and SDSU. I currently live in LA, and want to live in southern california long term in my career. UCLA ($25,360/year) and Berkeley ($19,968/year) are significantly more expensive than SDSU ($9,570/year), and I am leaning towards SDSU for this reason. But am not sure if the rigor/accomplished faculty at the other schools are worth paying more for. Thank you!

3 hours ago, nicolesunflower said:

Hi! Was hoping to get some advice as I make a decision on where to attend for my MSW fall 2022. I have been admitted to Berkeley, UCLA, and SDSU. I currently live in LA, and want to live in southern california long term in my career. UCLA ($25,360/year) and Berkeley ($19,968/year) are significantly more expensive than SDSU ($9,570/year), and I am leaning towards SDSU for this reason. But am not sure if the rigor/accomplished faculty at the other schools are worth paying more for. Thank you!

I'll be attending SDSU this summer for the MSW Advanced Standing Program. I'm currently in the BASW program and absolutely love it. The professors are amazing and I've heard a few professors that solely teach in the grad program are amazing too. The price tag is also a major pro for me lol