Friends in working on coming Clinical Psychology Applications in Canada

psygymrat

Hi, friends/fans in psychology. An immigrant to Canada (my psy undergrad completed in 2015) here, planned to land in the coming months~

Truly posting this I m looking for some friends working on the applications for Canadian universities together. 

Well. we know social support is quite a resilience factor we can strengthen.

Hello and welcome! ?

There are quite a few Canadian-based applicants and students on the forum (including newcomers and international students), so you will find a lot of friends :) 

My first recommendation to you - if you are still in the country that issued your degree/ credentials, remember to check requirements for programs that you are interested in, so that you can bring with you transcripts/ translations and other documents that will make the application process easier. It's best to have the basics out of the way first, since the application season is stressful enough as it is. 

Best of luck!

23 hours ago, SoundofSilence said:

Hello and welcome! ?

There are quite a few Canadian-based applicants and students on the forum (including newcomers and international students), so you will find a lot of friends :) 

My first recommendation to you - if you are still in the country that issued your degree/ credentials, remember to check requirements for programs that you are interested in, so that you can bring with you transcripts/ translations and other documents that will make the application process easier. It's best to have the basics out of the way first, since the application season is stressful enough as it is. 

Best of luck!

right, I m working on the education credential. going through the administrative and timely processes