Vanier results 2022

master_shadows

I applied, but still waiting anxiously! I know the Vanier site says "early April". My department site, which seems to be up to date, also says about Vanier that "the agency indicates that the release of funding decisions will take place on March 31" (though I'd guess that doesn't mean to students?). So hopefully sooner rather than later!

10 hours ago, JoeAudio said:

I applied, but still waiting anxiously! I know the Vanier site says "early April". My department site, which seems to be up to date, also says about Vanier that "the agency indicates that the release of funding decisions will take place on March 31" (though I'd guess that doesn't mean to students?). So hopefully sooner rather than later!

I guess this week we will receive some news! As soon as you receive something please let me know :) Thank you JoeAudio and good luck!

The anticipated notice of decision was April 6th originally. I am hoping we get results tomorrow.

I was doing good not thinking about it for the previous months but the lack of clarity on when we get results is killing my soul, haha!

Edited by donatello_18