Rankings before the Biostat/Stat separation

I can't access the 2018 USnews rankings anymore, but the rankings for Stats and Biostats used to be merged. (If anyone still has access to 2018, please share.)

I can't help but wonder if anyone thinks that the merged rankings could have been more useful.

For example, Cornell is #13 in Stats, while Duke is #13 in Biostats. But if I recall correctly, Duke was around #35 in the combined 2018 rankings, well below Cornell Stats. Does this imply that the Cornell Stat programs be better career wise?

Or do you think that the Stat/Biostat career paths are different enough that the separated lists are better?

While its not as drastic as comparing physics and chemistry, they definitely are two focus areas. For example, there are quite a few biostats departments that do a lot of work in causal inference, while in statistics, the focus in causal is not as strong. I think the onus is on the applicant to figure out which program is a better fit ultimately.