Research vs non-research professor for LOR

I need 3 recommendations, and already know I will get the first two from my research advisors. These should be strong recommendations.

For the third however, I am torn between two professors:

Proffesor A: A researcher in the field I intent to pursue, but I only had one class with her, but no interaction outside of that. I did will in her class, and my advisor told me she says good things about me, so she definitely knows me and would be able to write me a positive LOR. She might know professors at the schools I am trying to apply to, so this is a plus.

Professor B: Non-research professor that I have had 2 classes with, an independent study, and I have been her TA. I am close to this professor and have no doubt that she would have plenty of good things/stories to write about me, but since she does not do research, it may not hold much weight with the adcom.

Is either better than the other, or does it not matter since I will already have two solid recommendations from my research advisors?

Thanks!

Edited by meow

I need 3 recommendations, and already know I will get the first two from my research advisors. These should be strong recommendations.

For the third however, I am torn between two professors:

Proffesor A: A researcher in the field I intent to pursue, but I only had one class with her, but no interaction outside of that. I did will in her class, and my advisor told me she says good things about me, so she definitely knows me and would be able to write me a positive LOR. She might know professors at the schools I am trying to apply to, so this is a plus.

Professor B: Non-research professor that I have had 2 classes with, an independent study, and I have been her TA. I am close to this professor and have no doubt that she would have plenty of good things/stories to write about me, but since she does not do research, it may not hold much weight with the adcom.

Is either better than the other, or does it not matter since I will already have two solid recommendations from my research advisors?

Thanks!

Why not get both? It never hurts to get an extra letter in case something happens in the mail or due to some other circumstances to another LOR.