Prereq Courses for MPP- ECON

I recently graduated with a degree in Chinese Studies and INS from UMIAMI. I am interested in applying for MPP programs, but I do not have the econ prerequisite courses. While I focused my thesis on China's economic foreign policy, I do not have any actual classes on my transcript titled "macro" or "micro". What are the best macro and micro prereq courses to take while i apply for a MPP. Are there any great certificate programs that are worthwhile? 

8 hours ago, emmahan said:

I recently graduated with a degree in Chinese Studies and INS from UMIAMI. I am interested in applying for MPP programs, but I do not have the econ prerequisite courses. While I focused my thesis on China's economic foreign policy, I do not have any actual classes on my transcript titled "macro" or "micro". What are the best macro and micro prereq courses to take while i apply for a MPP. Are there any great certificate programs that are worthwhile? 

Honestly, you just need an A micro from any respectable state school. I took online courses via Colorado State. As long as your transcript doesn't differentiate between online or in person schools, you'll be fine... For schools that are more quant intense, it helps if you have intermediate micro... but it doesn't help if you get like below a B+ from it.