A question about sociology, help requested.

kasakopei

My friend and I are writing our final essay of high school (and it's very big). We want to write about how young people (15-20) act, interact and behave around themselves and around others, which the catch being the effect of technology and social media.

For example we found an article (not english) that wrote about technology affects teenagers ability to feel empathy for others.

We would like it to be 70% focus on the individual, the behaviour and the mind, and 30% on the effects of technology and media.

I am absolutely not asking you all to do it for us, or anything like that. But we'd really really appreciate your thoughts on it and if you have any recommendations on sources we can use or books that will help us out!

Thanks on beforehand!

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2022 at 5:38 PM, kasakopei said:

My friend and I are writing our final essay of high school (and it's very big). We want to write about how young people (15-20) act, interact and behave around themselves and around others, which the catch being the effect of technology and social media.

For example we found https://100001.onl/ https://1921681254.mx/ an article (not english) that wrote about technology affects teenagers ability to feel empathy for others.

We would like it to be 70% focus on the individual, the behaviour and the mind, and 30% on the effects of technology and media.

I am absolutely not asking you all to do it for us, or anything like that. But we'd really really appreciate your thoughts on it and if you have any recommendations on sources we can use or books that will help us out!

Thanks on beforehand!

I got this,...