Canada MPH 2023 applicants !!!!!

Natasha.01

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I am a current MPH student at Western and also got accepted to the Global Health program at McMaster. Feel free to PM if you have any questions. I understand the application process can be stressful and expensive, so I also edit (proofreading and copyediting) applications at a low cost (feel free to connect if you are interested). 

What was your average if you don’t mind sharing ? I have applied at the university of Alberta and lakehead with cgpa of 3.6 out of 4, graduated with distinction with Bachelors of Nursing. I want to apply to more universities where the MPH program is less competitive and easier to get into, what do you suggest ? (+ i am an international student)

On 12/21/2022 at 9:49 AM, Natasha.01 said:

What was your average if you don’t mind sharing ? I have applied at the university of Alberta and lakehead with cgpa of 3.6 out of 4, graduated with distinction with Bachelors of Nursing. I want to apply to more universities where the MPH program is less competitive and easier to get into, what do you suggest ? (+ i am an international student)

Western looks at applications very holistically and as long as you have a 70% in your last 2 years, you will be considered. It is important to highlight any sort of leadership and healthcare/public health experience. There are quite a few international students in the 2023 cohort and even nursing graduates! PM if you have any more specific questions :)

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2022 at 8:19 PM, Natasha.01 said:

hi, has your application status for University of Alberta changed to 'under review'?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...