Audiology At Still university

yehaw

Question

5 answers to this question

21 hours ago, CDS2021 said:

Did you complete your interview already? How did it go ? I have mine this weekend !

hey yes I did, it went ish ish. I had alot to say and it was 30 mins. so basically no time to think... but other than that CAMPUS is GORG, the faculty especially Dr. M who will be holding ur interview was incredible, shes really knowledgeable and has a lot to share. AMAZING campus 10/10. And I pray the lord to get accepted its just amazinggggg. You'll love it, dont stress out. Say hi to Dr M to me >-< 

1 hour ago, yehaw said:

hey yes I did, it went ish ish. I had alot to say and it was 30 mins. so basically no time to think... but other than that CAMPUS is GORG, the faculty especially Dr. M who will be holding ur interview was incredible, shes really knowledgeable and has a lot to share. AMAZING campus 10/10. And I pray the lord to get accepted its just amazinggggg. You'll love it, dont stress out. Say hi to Dr M to me >-< 

Thank you so much for responding! Wishing you all the luck that you get accepted!! Would you mind sharing some of the questions they asked. This is my first interview and I am so so nervous. 

So questions are different for every applicant and is based of what u wrote in ur personal statement.  For instance, some of the ppl who did the interview that day were asked about their fav book and tv show, I wasnt, I was asked completely different questions. They didnt ask me general questions, like why do u want to become an audiologist bc that was included, theyll ask u things they dont know/ curiosis to know about u, or smth towards their school. It will feel fast at least to me, I was really nervous bc it was going by FAST. You'll be fine dont stress out, have confidence in urself! tell me how it goes :))).           

On 3/8/2023 at 8:04 PM, yehaw said:

So questions are different for every applicant and is based of what u wrote in ur personal statement.  For instance, some of the ppl who did the interview that day were asked about their fav book and tv show, I wasnt, I was asked completely different questions. They didnt ask me general questions, like why do u want to become an audiologist bc that was included, theyll ask u things they dont know/ curiosis to know about u, or smth towards their school. It will feel fast at least to me, I was really nervous bc it was going by FAST. You'll be fine dont stress out, have confidence in urself! tell me how it goes :))).           

Hello! 
Thank you so much for all your information. Completed my interview and I feel ok about it. I absolutely fell in love with the campus, faculty, and everything it has to offer. Im hoping the best for both of us!!! I will update you if I hear anything else. Their was only 9 of us at the session, not sure how many were at yours. Best of luck !(: