Design/Tech - NYU ITP, Parsons D&T, Berkeley MDes, Pratt Inf Experience ,SVA IxD 2023

Panithan

27 minutes ago, designer01 said:

I have applied to NYU ITP, Parsons D&T, and SVA!

Is there an interview at NYU ITP and Parsons D&T this year?

I'm not sure about the schedule but so far I still haven't received the feeback or any interview session.?
However, I've read the forum from 2020, one guy mentioned that he did not get an interview but he got admitted and received a merit scholarship.

23 minutes ago, Panithan said:

I'm not sure about the schedule but so far I still haven't received the feeback or any interview session.?
However, I've read the forum from 2020, one guy mentioned that he did not get an interview but he got admitted and received a merit scholarship.

Even I applied in December. (Round 1) I didn't get an email about the interview either. Based on previous admission results over the years, I think NYU will probably release their decisions next week. And I also heard from someone that they had an interview with Parsons in early March. But I don't know what will happen this year! 

11 minutes ago, designer01 said:

Even I applied in December. (Round 1) I didn't get an email about the interview either. Based on previous admission results over the years, I think NYU will probably release their decisions next week. And I also heard from someone that they had an interview with Parsons in early March. But I don't know what will happen this year! 

Thank you for your information! Let's keep updating together.  

7 hours ago, designer01 said:

Hey, congrats!! I'm on the waitlist😭

I'm pretty sure that there'll be the seat available for you. Wish you the best.👍

4 hours ago, designer01 said:

By the way, Have you received interview requests from other schools? @PanithanI think this week is the last chance.. right? 

I still not receive any interview request from other schools.🥺🥺 Even I applied for D&T at Parson in December, I still haven't heard anything back from them yet.
Yeah, I think this week might be the last chance of interview.  I hope that we've got admitted without needing the interview just like NYU ITP. 😭

43 minutes ago, Panithan said:

I still not receive any interview request from other schools.🥺🥺 Even I applied for D&T at Parson in December, I still haven't heard anything back from them yet.
Yeah, I think this week might be the last chance of interview.  I hope that we've got admitted without needing the interview just like NYU ITP. 😭

Yeah, that's what I meant😂 I think this week and maybe even next week will be a very anxious time for me.

41 minutes ago, designer01 said:

I got in SVA!! @Panithan

Congratulations for your acceptance😍😍.Happy to hear that👍
I've just recieved the email of SVA acceptance letter too.
By the way I was rejected by Berkeley Mdes, but it will be okay.

Edited by Panithan

5 minutes ago, Panithan said:

By the way I was rejected by Berkeley Mdes, but it will okay.

Congrats on SVA! What other programs did you apply to?

13 minutes ago, scoobydooby888 said:

Congrats on SVA! What other programs did you apply to?

I also applied to Parson's Design and technologies program. However, I'm still waiting for their feedback.🥺

I've got accepted from NYU ITP and SVA IxD.  But I was rejected by Berkeley Mdes and Pratt Inf. Experience. 

31 minutes ago, Panithan said:

By the way I was rejected by Berkeley Mdes, but it will okay.

Wow! Congratulations to us!! I can't believe it!! Oh, Berkeley MDes, I'm sorry to hear that, but you already have some choices! I think you are a great applicant :) And we still have Parsons too!