Score Reporting

kpwi

Quick question.. I already took the gre once and had my scores sent to 4 specific schools. Since then I have changed my mind and am now applying to 4 completely different schools. I'm retaking the gre this weekend and will have my scores sent to my new schools, but will they also get my 1st score? Or do I have to pay to have those scores sent?

Edited by KP-WI

Quick question.. I already took the gre once and had my scores sent to 4 specific schools. Since then I have changed my mind and am now applying to 4 completely different schools. I'm retaking the gre this weekend and will have my scores sent to my new schools, but will they also get my 1st score? Or do I have to pay to have those scores sent?

Score reports contain all of your GRE scores over the past 5 years, so yes, they will get your original scores. (Works the same with SAT.) If you decide to apply to one of the four schools you sent your original scores to, you'll have to pay to report the new scores to them.