Where are people going?

owlettkh

I thought since it is getting to be that time we should have a forum on where people are going? where are you turning down for possible wait list people? etc?

I am nearly 100 % sure I am going to UCSB for social psychology, just waiting on a few final schools to respond about funding.

Will be turning down:

Northwestern Social

Kansas Social

George Mason I/O

I thought since it is getting to be that time we should have a forum on where people are going? where are you turning down for possible wait list people? etc?

I am nearly 100 % sure I am going to UCSB for social psychology, just waiting on a few final schools to respond about funding.

Will be turning down:

Northwestern Social

Kansas Social

George Mason I/O

Woosh that must be hard to turn down Northwestern! I guess the weather is better in SB though 8)

Heh, I got straight out rejected from Kansas. The professor I wanted to work with (Dan Batson) is retiring and I didn't find out until I had half applied, and there wasn't anyone else who really matched my interests.

I'm going to the University of Nevada, Reno unless I hear from elsewhere.

Did you hear back from UCSD yet?

I think she put those four schools on her "will be turning down" list because she is... turning down offers they have made her.

Alex was a pretty in demand individual this year. I hated her a little bit for a few weeks. I'm a bad friend. :P

I'm going to the University of Akron I/O PhD program. So excited!