UFL App System

m.giugno

Hey applicants,

anyone round here applying to UFL?

I sent them test scores in May (TOEFL) and September (GRE) and they appear.

I asked and they told me to let 2-4 weeks after sending scores to have them processed. Actually months, LOL!

Instead of that my Transcript have been processed the day after they received it.

It sounds strange, doesn't it?

Anyone with similar problems?

I applied to UF few weeks ago, and all my materials have been uploaded successfully. I did not take/send TOEFL scores but GRE was handled promptly. Are you checking the status of materials using the application page or the status page? You should be using the latter, here: http://www.admissions.ufl.edu/appstatus.html

Yes, I'm checking both through this one and the department one.. But nothing! I think I'm going to wait this week and then I'll send another mail! It's strange since every other university receveid them, so ETS surely sent them!

I'm sure ETS did.. I mean, UF got my scores within a week of me reporting the scores. Probably your scores got lost or the main grad office or the dept office mishandled it. If it's any of these cases, it sucks man. Good luck!

I think it's their duty to request again to ETS right? In that case they're wrong, not me! Let's wait few days..

I was accepted into the Plant Pathology department for my doctoral degree at UFL. I am currently doing my undergraduate degree here. When I spoke to admissions they said it can take over 6 weeks for them to upload. Glad you got it fixed though.

Edited by oboeking4314

• 2 weeks later...

I was accepted into the Plant Pathology department for my doctoral degree at UFL. I am currently doing my undergraduate degree here. When I spoke to admissions they said it can take over 6 weeks for them to upload. Glad you got it fixed though.

6 weeks? wow!

so you got your offer (early?) because you are already there? i am dying to hear an interview offer from UFL because I really want to see the place and the department. their sugarcane fuel research is what i am most interested in.

UF is still missing my GRE scores AND transcripts which were sent mid November.... but the department I am applying to assured me that the departmental materials are more important and that as long as the grad school gets everything by late January that it is ok.

cool. i hope your scores and transcripts aren't lost and will find their way to the admission office pretty soon. good luck!