schools not receiving my transcripts?!?!?

hopeful1

So I sent out my transcripts about a month ago. I had the registrars' offices send a few directly to the schools and I sent out my transcripts to two schools myself. The only schools that have received my transcripts are the ones that I sent out myself. I have transcripts from 3 different institutions and the online statuses say that none of them have been received. Should I re-order my transcripts and send them to the other schools myself? I'm afraid that I already missed the deadline of one school because they STILL haven't received my transcripts and the deadline was December 15 and I'm freaking out :/

So I sent out my transcripts about a month ago. I had the registrars' offices send a few directly to the schools and I sent out my transcripts to two schools myself. The only schools that have received my transcripts are the ones that I sent out myself. I have transcripts from 3 different institutions and the online statuses say that none of them have been received. Should I re-order my transcripts and send them to the other schools myself? I'm afraid that I already missed the deadline of one school because they STILL haven't received my transcripts and the deadline was December 15 and I'm freaking out :/

Call the schools that are missing them first - and check to make sure they REALLY are missing them, sometimes at this time of year they get jammed up and they don't update your status even though they have things. IF they really don't have them call the school(s) that should have sent them, and determine when they were sent and IF they were sent.... Then if need be - reorder. If the school requires the transcript directly from the other school, you sending them will be useless and costly... try that procedure first.

yes, same thing happened to me couple of years ago when i applied for internships. therefore i sent out transcripts to all schools myself for my phd applications this season. can't trust others sometimes for important things like these.

as for you, contact gradsecs at the schools asap and ask them if they'd be still okay with you sending the transcripts. most schools haven't started their review process, and i think you should be fine. if the gradsecs say that you can't send the transcripts anymore, talk directly to some professors who interest you and explain them the situation. perhaps your resume will melt them and you'll get accepted despite of missing the deadlines.

Have you asked your registrar's office? This would probably be faster and less problematic than contacting the graduate schools. They should have a record of whether they have mailed them or not.