Political Science

gambit

hmmmmm.. i still have'nt heard from yale. hey for the people who got rejected and found out on the website.. where on the online application did you see that you were rejected?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there's no chunk, also rejected from Yale today. BTW, anyone heard from Chicago yet? There deadline was way back. This remains my top choice after dinged by Yale.

There is a Chicago posted now-- do people think they will really come by postal service? Anyone info from people who got in? (field of study, offer, etc)

geezes i dont know what to think... alot of people heard from yale and it was rejection letters. what does this all mean?....lol ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest rosekowalski

Has anyone heard from WashU yet? I saw one posting about a rejection on the Results Survey, but I haven't gotten anything yet! :?

Guest rosekowalski

Has anyone heard from WashU yet? I saw one posting about a rejection on the Results Survey, but I haven't gotten anything yet! :?

I'm the WashU reject! I got a letter in the mail .... and I know two other people @ my school (also applying to poli sci) that got rejection letters the same day as me. I guess no news is good news for you at this point.

Guest (maple)
Hi, anyone heard from Chicago? News seem to have stopped, wonder why?

Hi, Tiki. I also applied to Chicago. I wrote to request my status and got the following reply.

"Thank you for your e-mail. I am unable to communicate to you the decision on your application. The Admissions Office will mail letters by post early next week."

I guess it is a rejection, otherwise they would be very glad to tell me that I am admitted.

Anyway, good luck with you.

I suspect that I'll be getting my decision from Princeton this week, since it's approaching March 15 (the latest date they said decisions go out). Hoping to hear good news so I can celebrate over Spring Break, but kind of suspect it's a reject since I haven't heard yet. Anyone else waiting on Princeton?

i haven't heard of a formal decision from UMich. but i called them, and they said the applicants who got the first round of offers had already been contacted. since i was not contacted, they said i could assume that i wasn't in :cry: guess i was waitlisted, but b/c their american politics field is so strong that few people would decline their offer :(

Guest robot Nixon
I applied to YorkU, too. (for MES)

It's so hard to JUST wait :cry:

My inquiry at McGill suggested that it was about 50-50 as to whether they would get back to me before April 15th (the deadline for responding to Indiana, which accepted me). McGill had the same deadline as U of T.

Hi, Tiki. I also applied to Chicago. I wrote to request my status and got the following reply.

"Thank you for your e-mail. I am unable to communicate to you the decision on your application. The Admissions Office will mail letters by post early next week."

I guess it is a rejection, otherwise they would be very glad to tell me that I am admitted.

Anyway, good luck with you.

Hi, I spoke to someone who was admitted to Chicago last year. He said he recieved his admission around this time via mail. So don't lose heart yet:) Good luck to you