Grad Conference in Western NY

Hi folks,

I'm an MA student at St. Bonaventure University in Western NY. We'll be holding our inaugural graduate conference in March of 2011, and I wanted to pass along the info in case anyone had any interest in submitting a paper. Most of the info can be found on our website:

http://web.me.com/smoneil/BonasConference/Welcome.html

Our CfP is also up on the UPenn site. We received a big donation to fund the conference, so any fees (if there are any--we're hoping to make it free) will be REALLY low. We're accepting abstracts from graduate students and qualified undergrads.

Thanks!

Scott

This looks amazing! I'd love to submit an abstract (I actually presented a paper on the family dynamic in Coleridge's "Christabel" at a conference this past April so this sounds right up my alley!) but I have one question: Do you have to be a graduate student to submit an abstract? I'm in the process of finishing up my applications, and of course I have my BA, but I'm not in a program right now. Is that a problem?

This looks amazing! I'd love to submit an abstract (I actually presented a paper on the family dynamic in Coleridge's "Christabel" at a conference this past April so this sounds right up my alley!) but I have one question: Do you have to be a graduate student to submit an abstract? I'm in the process of finishing up my applications, and of course I have my BA, but I'm not in a program right now. Is that a problem?

Nope, not a problem at all. We're accepting all sorts of submissions. We've already had submissions from undergrads, MA students, PhD students, MLS students and newly minted profs. We're hoping for a great turnout.