CMU Engineering and Public Polcy

booliyah

I applied, all I've gotten is an e-mail asking for a list of professors I'd like to work with and basically a confirmation that says my application would be complete (once I sent in my list)...this was maybe a month ago? But I didn't list specific professors in my SOP, only research groups, so maybe that's why.

I applied, all I've gotten is an e-mail asking for a list of professors I'd like to work with and basically a confirmation that says my application would be complete (once I sent in my list)...this was maybe a month ago? But I didn't list specific professors in my SOP, only research groups, so maybe that's why.

I got the email asking for a list of professors I'd like to work with as well but did not get a confirmation that my application is complete, did you have to email them for that? Thanks!

I did not get a separate confirmation, but from this paragraph in the e-mail, I kind of assumed that my application would be complete (after I sent my list):

Once we receive this list from you, your application will be complete. Our admissions decisions are not typically made until sometime in March. You will be notified by e-mail once a decisions has been made regarding your application.

Of course, I'm sure checking with them is acceptable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

any news about EPP?

I faced the fear of asking and in March 25th I sent an email asking about my current status, but they didn't reply yet!!!

What that could mean? Good or bad news? Why they didn't answer me!!! :-(

Please if someone have some information please tell me!!!

Thanks everyone!!

any news about EPP?

I faced the fear of asking and in March 25th I sent an email asking about my current status, but they didn't reply yet!!!

What that could mean? Good or bad news? Why they didn't answer me!!! :-(

Please if someone have some information please tell me!!!

Thanks everyone!!

I was accepted in early Feb. I know other people who have been accepted as well...

I was accepted in early Feb. I know other people who have been accepted as well...

Thanks!! have you heard about rejections?

I thought that the most probably is some people already was accepted, but maybe there are still chances... the doubt is what it is killing me...

I have 2 acceptation in other Universities but I haven't respond yet because I'm waiting for CMU! :-(