Ran out of time on the GRE, S***

lab ratta-tat-tat

So I just took the GRE (better late than never eh)

and I ran out of time and got a horrible, horrible, horrible score below 1000. I thought I was a good applicant before but i am pretty sure I have just blown my chances. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions?

I am freaking out and don't know how to calm down.

HELP!

I don't have time, I registered a while ago for this date (it was the first one opened) and I had to drive pretty far away because the other test centers were full- Also my material is due on January 15th so.... It's not looking awesome :(

I have been there. It is a stressful test and it goes by really fast. I think you know that there is nothing left to do at this point, except to just keep on moving with your applications, ensure that all other areas are as good as they can be, and just hope for the best. Even with perfect everything, there is no assurance that you or anyone will get into the "dream" school. Hopefully admissions sees something in you as a candidate that would be valuable to their school, which is more important than a test score. Good luck!