Penn GSE interviews?

lizEB33

i haven't heard anything about interviews. however, last week they did send me an email saying that they are highly interested in my application and if i wouldn't mind being considered for the EdD in reading/writing/literacy as opposed to the PhD in the same program. keeping my fingers crossed.

i haven't heard anything about interviews. however, last week they did send me an email saying that they are highly interested in my application and if i wouldn't mind being considered for the EdD in reading/writing/literacy as opposed to the PhD in the same program. keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for your reply! Good luck with your applications :)

I checked their admissions blog. Thank you for posting about that. I didn't receive an invite to the PhD weekend either, however, I did fly out to meet with several professors in my department in the Fall...not that that means anything!!

Oh well. Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to hearing from everywhere else soon!