Anyone gotten an interview request from U of Oregon?

I've applied and not heard anything for whatever that is worth unsure.gif

Helps me out! I've emailed the dept secretary to make sure they got all my app materials, but haven't heard back. They're on a quarter system, so they're also have a "wierd" calendar i'm not used to, so maybe that is why I haven't heard anything.

From what they grad coordinator told me, admission decisions should be made ""end of January, latest".

Edited by hedjuk

Helps me out! I've emailed the dept secretary to make sure they got all my app materials, but haven't heard back. They're on a quarter system, so they're also have a "wierd" calendar i'm not used to, so maybe that is why I haven't heard anything.

From what they grad coordinator told me, admission decisions should be made ""end of January, latest".

I had submitted my materials pretty early. I contacted the grad coordinator early on w/ some questions and she was very nice and helpful. I followed up w/ an email after I had everything submitted. That took her a few days to respond, but she did respond, so I am sure you will hear something back.

End of January at the latest would be awesome. I am really not expecting to hear from anyone until March but hearing sooner would be nice and Oregon is one of my top choices so I am really anxious about this one in particular. Keeping my fingers crossed for acceptance and a GTF position, is that asking too much rolleyes.gif

Also, if you dont mind me asking, I noticed in another post you stated a program flew you out for a visit/interview/recruitment trip. Do you mind me asking what school? If you dont want to post it here, maybe we could talk on email or PM.

Edited by tvphd

• 2 weeks later...