Low Undergrad GPA, Decent Graduate GPA for DrPH program.

letmegetintoschools

Question

Greetings everyone! This is my first time posting here, and I have a question regarding SOPHAS and the application process for a DrPH program.

I'm planning to apply for the DrPH program this fall for 2024, but I have concerns about my undergraduate GPA, which is 2.85. I faced some family hurdles during my major in Clinical Lab Science. On the other hand, my graduate GPA for my MPH is quite good at 3.98. I understand that many DrPH programs primarily consider the graduate GPA. However, I would like to know if SOPHAS calculates the overall GPA when entering my undergraduate GPA. If that's the case, my GPA won't be outstanding, and it's possible that many schools might not even consider my application.

I'm wondering if it's possible to only enter my graduate school GPA on SOPHAS. Do most schools also look at the undergraduate GPA? I'm eager to hear from experts in this field. Thank you so much, and I wish everyone the best of luck in this application cycle.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet