SLP/Communication Disorders Masters Applicants

SJS

Oh my god, I want my BU result so bad! I'm in Seattle so I have no letter yet. :( Dying!

I just got my letter in the mail today so I bet yours is on the way! I was also so anxious to hear from them because I think it may be my top choice (although I am now very confused about everything haha). But I live in NY so it has much farther to travel to get to you. Good luck though, I hope it's good news for you!

I just got my letter in the mail today so I bet yours is on the way! I was also so anxious to hear from them because I think it may be my top choice (although I am now very confused about everything haha). But I live in NY so it has much farther to travel to get to you. Good luck though, I hope it's good news for you!

You guys are talking about Boston U and not Bloomsburg U right??? Lol :)

I'm so anxious for the bloomsburg!

Anyone set on Emerson already?

You guys are talking about Boston U and not Bloomsburg U right??? Lol :)

I'm so anxious for the bloomsburg!

Anyone set on Emerson already?

I was talking about Boston U but I'm not sure about the other person haha.

Oh my god, I want my BU result so bad! I'm in Seattle so I have no letter yet. :( Dying!

SAME! I'm in Arizona, but I'm hoping for tomorrow!! I leave for vacation on Saturday and will be dying to know the whole time

Congrats, that's awesome! What type of questions were you asked at UT? I have no idea what to expect...

The UT interview was pretty informal. The professor talked to me a little bit about some notes she had made based on my chart and then asked if I had any questions. It was laid back. Don't fret over it!

You were rejected by Hofstra? Could you by any chance tell me when? (I'm dieing!) I'm still waiting to hear anything from them, I saw rejections and acceptances, I called them and they said my application is still being reviewed. :(

Ok so since this is my second year applying I applied to 15 schools(my bank account is still pisses at me) and I have been rejected by 4-Loyola, George Washington, Hofstra and James Madison. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the others since I haven't heard anything....

NYU-Im assuming a rejection since no interview request

Teachers College

Brooklyn college- saw an acceptance on the results page

St.johns

Towson- saw some result page stuff but no sure

Valdosta

U of central florida

U of Va

UNC Greensboro

Southern CT state

University of Maryland Cp- saw some stuff on the results page as well

Just trying to figure out if I should be expecting rejections from the schools who have already notified people. And I don't know if I've made any waitlists. Any info wound be greatly appreciated to help this overwhelming anxiety.

Wonderful! Congratulations :) Is UT your top school?

Congratulations to you,too! Yep, UT Austin is my top school since I live in Austin and can't move (married, own house, etc.). So UT and Tx State were my only choices. I'm so relieved and happy!

You were rejected by Hofstra? Could you by any chance tell me when? (I'm dieing!) I'm still waiting to hear anything from them, I saw rejections and acceptances, I called them and they said my application is still being reviewed. :(

I found out this week...i believe monday or tuesday. bummer.