NYU Steinhardt

tsavrey

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this school. Is it possible to attend and obtain a master's degree without going over 100K in debt due to tuition and the high cost of living in NYC?

Thanks!

Hello!

I look forward to meeting all of you! I'm very excited-this school was my first choice- and its going to be a lot of fun. I haven't received my fin aid info yet, so we'll see how some things pan out- I have some outside funding opportunities that may make it work.

I've lived in NYC for about 4 years, working at museums, galleries, art magazines and as a studio assistant. I have a BA in Art History and I'll hopefully be working on my Visual Studies MA in the fall *squee!* The Visual Studies program is within the "Art and Art Professions" umbrella at Steinhardt.

I'll still be in my apartment come September, so I won't be living in Greenwich village like many of you, but I certainly look forward to spending my days on the lower east side/the village !

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use