Paranoid

alexdelarge

For me, I'm paranoid about how "effective" my letters of rec are. I waived my rights to read them, but one professor allowed me to read the letter he wrote for me, and it was very positive. I'm worried about the ratings of the evaluations because I don't really know the other two professors beyond the professional/student-teacher relationship level. Actually, one of the latter two I have known for more than a year and I can have a more "casual" relationship with her because I've spoken to her many times and she is someone I feel more comfortable with.

I am a little paranoid about getting rejected from all 12 schools/programs I applied to. Is this even possible? I keep worrying about the worst case scenario and this would totally make me feel defeated because of the time, energy, and money I invested during this application cycle. I'd probably run victory laps around my house if I were to receive even one acceptance letter.