Coping with Waiting. Last night, I had a nightmare.

Waves

hehe, I had a funny dream where I was talking about my application to my potential adviser - that too in a bus ride to the uni! (I live at a 12 hour time difference zone from the place my university is in!). And then when we reach the university finally, it is strangely set somewhat like the place I live in. Then I went around the campus looking for somebody I know on there.

App season makes you crazy.

Edited by paritosh1010

• 2 weeks later...

(1) I had a waking nightmare where I dreamed I was rejected by UVA. It's one of the better fit programs I applied to, and they've been responding, so it sucked. Of course, the whole dream was very ceremonious. They had called me up to hand me the decision letter, and my old tap dance teacher from kindergarten was there to console me. Odd. Still no word from UVA in reality.

(2) Yes, you may remember Full House, but do you remember Mr. Belding telling Slater to shoot his hopes and dreams? I feel a bit like that when people give me "encouragement" these days.