Clinical and Counselling Psychology Canadian Masters Application Forum Fall 2024

3 hours ago, mads1967 said:

did anyone else get notified they were on calgary's waitlist BY ACCIDENT? They sent me an email today being like "you're on the waitlist" and then 5 minutes later they said to "disregard" the email ... lol

I got the same message! 

6 hours ago, mads1967 said:

did anyone else get notified they were on calgary's waitlist BY ACCIDENT? They sent me an email today being like "you're on the waitlist" and then 5 minutes later they said to "disregard" the email ... lol

Me too! I was so happy for those 5 mins, then devastated :') super unprofessional not going to lie

I’ve been waitlisted for the MA Counselling Psychology at McGill — a PI sent me an email but said it was an unofficial notice. I’m assuming they’re sending out acceptances now and those of us on the waitlist should know by the the beginning of April or mid-April at the latest. 

2 hours ago, PsychQueen222 said:

I’ve been waitlisted for the MA Counselling Psychology at McGill — a PI sent me an email but said it was an unofficial notice. I’m assuming they’re sending out acceptances now and those of us on the waitlist should know by the the beginning of April or mid-April at the latest. 

Congrats on waitlist! I hope you get off it.

Dying waiting to hear back from uManitoba’s MEd Counselling Psych. Is it normal to wait this long to hear back :(

3 hours ago, psycstudent1010 said:

Has anyone heard from USask Clinical program? 

hey! no, I haven't heard back but I saw somewhere else that someone had gotten their rejection through the website/portal but when I checked there were no updates on my account. 

I'm wondering if anyone has insight into what this might mean - UVIC rejections went out early February (I've heard from friends as well as on admission forums), and I know formal interviews have already happened for some. I didn't receive a rejection, but I also didn't receive an interview. Could this mean I am potentially on a waitlist or reserve? 

7 hours ago, neuropsycgirl7 said:

I'm wondering if anyone has insight into what this might mean - UVIC rejections went out early February (I've heard from friends as well as on admission forums), and I know formal interviews have already happened for some. I didn't receive a rejection, but I also didn't receive an interview. Could this mean I am potentially on a waitlist or reserve? 

I'm in the same position as you for UVic. My guess is that we were longlisted and just didn't get to the interview stage. 

Edited by psycgrad123123

11 hours ago, ark1009 said:

Has anyone heard back about decisions after their Western interview?

I did an interview but not heard yet... Expcting it tomorrow by seeing the last year thred... But profs said it takes 2 to 3 weeks... means next week or in the end of the month... I'm so nervous :(