Clinical and Counselling Psychology Canadian Masters Application Forum Fall 2024

I'm so sick of the lack of transparency in this whole process. One makes the application donation, and then they throw the application to the side, rarely even sending any correspondence.

41 minutes ago, CliPSYCH said:

I still received "received by administrator" status for TMU on CGSM...Does anyone have the same problem? Should I contact TMU at this point? and who should I reach out? 

I had this same problem all day yesterday and then my status got updated around 4-5pm. I think TMU might have just been late to enter their results! You could reach out to the graduate program administrator psychgrad@torontomu.ca

37 minutes ago, ClinicalNeuroPsych said:

I had this same problem all day yesterday and then my status got updated around 4-5pm. I think TMU might have just been late to enter their results! You could reach out to the graduate program administrator psychgrad@torontomu.ca

Thanks so much!! Appreciate it! 

On 4/2/2024 at 9:55 AM, ClinicalNeuroPsych said:

Has anyone who was waitlisted for Clinical Psych at TMU heard back with any updates? 

I emailed admissions myself on April 1 since I was waitlisted in March, got tired of waiting. Got a response back right away saying I didnt get in cuz someone else took first round offer. Email them if you havent heard back yet

2 hours ago, educationlover said:

I emailed admissions myself on April 1 since I was waitlisted in March, got tired of waiting. Got a response back right away saying I didnt get in cuz someone else took first round offer. Email them if you havent heard back yet

Thanks for letting me know, sorry to hear that. I'll try emailing them too

Is anyone attending UBC SACP master's in the fall interested in creating a Facebook group to connect before term? :) Or any new UBC SACP or clinical/counselling psychology students looking for roommates?

Edited by Schoolpsyc

13 hours ago, manipulateor said:

Yeah, I meant in terms of final decisions. 

I have been waitlisted. they sent out decisions on the 9th.