Clinical and Counselling Psychology Canadian Masters Application Forum Fall 2024

I'm waiting on UofA right now as well, nothing yet, still "under review" for both thesis and course.

does anyone know, will it go to our personal email, uofa email or our applicants messages within our portal? I would like to be continually refreshing only one or two things so that I don't go more crazy waiting, lol.

4 hours ago, ClinicalNeuroPsych said:

Has anyone heard back from York after interviewing for Clinical or CD streams? I'm wondering if there's a timeline for when we should hear back

I had a final informal interview with my PI today and she said she is getting back to people by mid-next week! I already received a rejection from another PI I interviewed with for the York CD stream

16 hours ago, geebz said:

I had a final informal interview with my PI today and she said she is getting back to people by mid-next week! I already received a rejection from another PI I interviewed with for the York CD stream

Hi. Do you mind sharing the name of the PI who you recieved the rejection from?

22 hours ago, hey.squirrel said:

I'm waiting on UofA right now as well, nothing yet, still "under review" for both thesis and course.

does anyone know, will it go to our personal email, uofa email or our applicants messages within our portal? I would like to be continually refreshing only one or two things so that I don't go more crazy waiting, lol.

Same!I' like keep refreshing my email every 5 mins on weekday...

I think we wil lreceive email that says "you have an update from Uof XX, go check online" thing. Let's hope for the best!

1 hour ago, educationlover said:

Did anyone hear from JW from York? Also, does anyone elses York profile still say decision pending despite their campus invite day already happening?

I also interviewed with WesternU School & Applied Child Psych, PM me for tips/any help! 

Yup, my York profile still says pending

22 hours ago, Hails23 said:

Has anyone interviewed for the UBC SACP program before and/or have any tips on what to expect!

Unfortunately I don’t have any tips for you but may I ask when you heard back about interviews for UBC SACP?

Just now, lilyelfin said:

Unfortunately I don’t have any tips for you but may I ask when you heard back about interviews for UBC SACP?

I heard last Thursday from the department, interview is later this week!

8 minutes ago, ottgirl said:

@babaganoushy are decisions supposed to be made by then for clinical or counselling?

I'm not sure about counselling, in my french assessment for uOttawa's English stream clinical program they told me they would send out their decisions either today or tomorrow 

9 hours ago, babaganoushy said:

Has anyone heard from uOttawa? I was told decisions were being made today or tomorrow. 

Just got my unofficial offer for the clinical program today. Keep an eye on your inbox!

Edited by vietcub