MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

wannaknow

Hey guys, I changed my profile name and took my work down after reading what you all are saying about schools looking at this forum. I haven't said anything bad, but regardless it creeps me out so from here on I'm anonymous! (spelling?)

on that note, how does one delete a post?

Hey guys, I changed my profile name and took my work down after reading what you all are saying about schools looking at this forum. I haven't said anything bad, but regardless it creeps me out so from here on I'm anonymous! (spelling?)

ok I really dont think people have been saying bad things about schools on here and they KNOW we have applied to a number of places... I wouldnt worry about it I doubt they would go through and read all 50 pages of posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We sould all just breathe... I dont think they spend hours trolling this forum... the whole point is just to be smart when posting

Edited by wannaknow

whoa, nobody panic!!!!!! I was only mentioning it so that we are all aware of it. I doubt an admissions team would invest the time and energy into figuring out who is who but rather read through to judge program desirability, school heresy and perhaps just out of general curiosity....didn't mean to cause a stampede. It's less about what we as individuals are posting and more the general conciseness or public feeling twards the MFA process ect.

Hope this eases any fears...

Thanks!

Which program in the overall sense do you think it´s better? Sva, Parsons or Pratt?

Good luck with Parsons!

Parsons: Skype Interview 2/18 - they gave me the option to do it then or on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week

Columbia - Nothing

Hunter - Nothing

SVA - Nothing

Pratt - Nothing - but I know they don't interview, so it may be a bit longer.

I also have a Skype interview with ICP-Bard for this Saturday which was scheduled at the beginning of this month (2/2 I think?)

Hope this helps a little! I looked at last year's posts and it seems like the first week of March is when most of these programs request interviews.