Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans (2023-2024 Applicants)

ashwel11

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 3:31 PM, TyrannosaurusX said:

Hello PD Soros applicant, does anyone have an update (such as the last edited timestamp) on the application portal?

No updates on my end! The last email that I received from them says that we should hear back regarding interviews (either way) by January 16th. Not too far from now, but I'm assuming we'll likely start to hear something after the holidays. Glad to see another applicant here!

Edited by ashwel11

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 1:51 AM, ashwel11 said:

No updates on my end! The last email that I received from them says that we should hear back regarding interviews (either way) by January 16th. Not too far from now, but I'm assuming we'll likely start to hear something after the holidays. Glad to see another applicant here!

Thank you very much. Please share if there are any updates. It is a very hard process of waiting and no news.

Hi all! As of about five minutes ago, I received my rejection email. It's unfortunate, but this fellowship is ridiculously competitive. So I can't be too upset. Good luck to those who are still waiting (if there are any)!

3 hours ago, thekindflower said:

I received my rejection email just now. I'm really sad

I'm trying to remind myself that there were just a lot of applicants this year. They could only choose 77 out of more than 2400 of us that applied, so I guess it was a long shot regardless. Wishing you the best on your academic journey 🙂