Interview Dilemma

laurend

So here is my issue (although, I guess it is an issue worth having).

So far, I have had 2 interviews and have 3 more scheduled in the coming weeks. My last interview is on the 10-12th of February. Since I have already been made one offer and all of my interviews are so clumped together I was really pumped to make a decision by the beginning of March so I can start planning my move. However, today I heard from the last school I was waiting on and their interview isn't until March 6-8th. This school is not on the top of my list and I am not super excited about the location, but I am interested. Should I attend and delay my decision, risking total disinterest in the interview by the time I go, or should I kindly decline the offer, knowing that it is unlikely I would go there anyway.

Thanks in advance!!

Hmm so if you feel 'eh..' about the school, location then what is keeping you interested is the research, yes? If it is really interesting and you can see yourself going there then def go. You have lots of other interviews so you are in good shape, but it doesn't necessarily mean an acceptance...you have until April to make a decision anyway so I say go for it and keep an open mind. Who knows, you might be surprised!