MIT Media Lab Fall 2024

JoeDeng

I applied to Constructive Communication, Affective Computing, and Future Sketches! No contact at all though. I'm curious if anyone has applied to these groups?

Also curious what got everyone interested in applying to media lab! I'm interested in using data and media art together to make interesting things. 

Edited by minnat

Applied to Future Sketches. Been keeping up to date with the lab since it launched and it really speaks to me because I'm interested in computation and graphic design.

slim! regardless of what happens with the media lab results I'd love to connect with you! I'm interested in using Touchdesigner to code images. Let me know if it would be of interest for you to connect sometime! :) 

and good luck to everyone and all of their future endeavors! 

I received 5 separate portfolio clicks first in December, then in early January, and yesterday. Wondering if this could mean they are somehow interested. Did anyone get interview emails or anything?

17 hours ago, Meor said:

did anyone got an interview invite? 

Not yet. From the feedback of the last few years, it should be around this time🤔. Wonder if anyone heard from the lab?

Edited by JoeDeng

Just now, Meor said:

I can see 5 views from MIT on my site insights and even some linkedin views but no email :( 

Hi Meor, may I ask when did the views happen? Cuz I've got several views too, separately on Jan 3, 4, 5, 16, and one more yesterday. Don't know if they are just randomly viewing the websites or are they insterested.