2024 DSW Admissions

I’m not sure if anyone here is waiting on acceptance/denial for a DSW program but I am so nervous! I have applied at University of Alabama, University of Tennessee at Knoxville and University of Kentucky. Does anyone have any experience with these programs or is anyone else waiting to hear?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 5:51 PM, mallorynm said:

I’m not sure if anyone here is waiting on acceptance/denial for a DSW program but I am so nervous! I have applied at University of Alabama, University of Tennessee at Knoxville and University of Kentucky. Does anyone have any experience with these programs or is anyone else waiting to hear?

Have you heard back from any of these programs?

• 4 weeks later...

Hopping on here! I only applied to Penn's DSW program and so far nothing. Based off the previous two years forums it looks like I won't hear much of anything until early to mid April. Good luck everyone!

39 minutes ago, Drh0peful said:

Hopping on here! I only applied to Penn's DSW program and so far nothing. Based off the previous two years forums it looks like I won't hear much of anything until early to mid April. Good luck everyone!

I think April is the typical time frame. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, mallorynm said:

Only UK. Any updates from Alabama?

No official word sadly. I did get an email last week that said my application was assigned to a review board committee member but that is it. The waiting is killing me!

Just now, mallorynm said:

That’s more than I’ve received. I’m still at 70% on my application page.

Interesting. My application tracker still says 70% too. I know someone that was accepted a couple years ago that never got the email like I got so who knows!

It sounds like you have a better chance since you received an email but no idea. I emailed the application contact to see if she had any insight. I will let you know and please let me know if you hear anything.

1 minute ago, mallorynm said:

It sounds like you have a better chance since you received an email but no idea. I emailed the application contact to see if she had any insight. I will let you know and please let me know if you hear anything.

Will do! Thanks!

On 4/10/2024 at 11:35 AM, mallorynm said:

Have you heard anything?