2024 DSW Admissions

On 4/25/2024 at 10:18 AM, mallorynm said:

Last week. I thought it was mid-April but no one seems to know.

Someone on reddit said they received their acceptance email to Bama yesterday. I still have nothing and my application tracker says 70%. So I am going to assume it is a no for me, sadly. 

Really?  I called again yesterday. The lady I spoke to said she would think soon since registration for fall closes soon. I’m not sure if there are two rounds of admissions or only one.

Just now, mallorynm said:

Really?  I called again yesterday. The lady I spoke to said she would think soon since registration for fall closes soon. I’m not sure if there are two rounds of admissions or only one.

Interesting. Maybe I will email again today and see what response I get. 

On 4/26/2024 at 12:50 PM, mallorynm said:

My tracker says 100% and "decided" and I will receive a letter within 24 hours. I am going to assume that means I did not get in. 

20 minutes ago, BamaorBust said:

Yes. I called the graduate admissions office and they said the letter should be in a pdf form under the tracker by tomorrow but that they also email it. 

Good luck and fingers crossed! I read on another thread that theirs said 70% and then a day after it changed to 100%, they got an acceptance letter. Maybe there’s still hope for us!