2024 MPH Canada

Begula

hello! i was wondering if anyone had any information on how acceptances usually work - do they send out first round of admissions to a full cohort of people (the maximum number of people they can accept), and then continue with admissions only after these people decline?

also, does anyone know the acceptance rates for mcmaster or guelph?

thank you so much for your help! 

On 3/6/2024 at 6:42 PM, Alie_21 said:

Thanks yea unfortunately I heard bad news from the programs, apparently they got full so even some 95% average students I know got rejected 😭. I hope you get in! 

omg...I applied for epi in Ottawa but I haven't received any offer or rejection letter so far.

7 hours ago, Jiana said:

Did anyone get a reply from the university of Alberta for MPH in general public health program?

Hi Jiana,

I received my offer on March 13 by email for this program. Hope you hear something soon!

4 minutes ago, rn_kirsty said:

Hi Jiana,

I received my offer on March 13 by email for this program. Hope you hear something soon!

Wow congratulations 🎉.

If you don't mind can you share your profile? 

Did anyone hear anything from UofT? I saw someone post on reddit 5 days ago asking about health promo because they're considering accepting. I assume they got an offer then? I wanted to make sure since they didn't send out offers until mid-April last year

I'm an international applicant for the MPH Epi at the University of Toronto. I applied to the program in October but haven't been invited to an interview. Does this mean I'm not a competitive applicant or I have been already rejected?

34 minutes ago, juot__07 said:

I'm an international applicant for the MPH Epi at the University of Toronto. I applied to the program in October but haven't been invited to an interview. Does this mean I'm not a competitive applicant or I have been already rejected?

Hiiii!! I'm so an international student. Similarly i applied for epi at University of Toronto. i didn't get any interview invitation :( . Hope we all have good results!!

On 3/27/2024 at 2:10 PM, imtheproblem said:

anyone hear from brock?

someone on reddit said that first round admissions will be going out this week as per the program coordinator

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone not heard from McMaster? I know acceptances, waitlists, and rejections went out end of last week/beginning of this week, but I still haven't heard anything. Wondering if this is a good sign or bad sign, but I am leaning towards bad. Kinda just waiting for my rejection at this point

Edited by swisscheese