Fall 2024 Design Engineering programs

DesignEng

Thank you for your message.

Interviews are ongoing and do not reflect an admissions decision. We will be in touch if the committee requests an interview. Otherwise, admissions decisions are expected to be released in early March.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

8 hours ago, budamzy said:

@Meg33 that's a vague response tbh – interviews don't reflect the decision, but do they only admit from the pool of interviewees is the question..

From what I know, last year was one year in which they admitted only from the interview pool. But the rest of the years that wasn’t the case and i know a lot of people who got in without an interview. 

Everything is vague at this point. Fingers crossed and hope we find out some good news next week!

On 2/29/2024 at 10:46 PM, Member6531 said:

From what I know, last year was one year in which they admitted only from the interview pool. But the rest of the years that wasn’t the case and i know a lot of people who got in without an interview. 

Everything is vague at this point. Fingers crossed and hope we find out some good news next week!

which school is this? Harvard mde?

On 2/28/2024 at 11:48 AM, Meg33 said:

Thank you for your message.

Interviews are ongoing and do not reflect an admissions decision. We will be in touch if the committee requests an interview. Otherwise, admissions decisions are expected to be released in early March.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

lol they only admit from the pool of interviewers

• 2 weeks later...

@Member0823 I know you're on the waitlist, and I wanted to let you know that I'll most likely decline my offer at Harvard and go to Berkeley. I am also from a CS background, so they should give you the offer logically. I'll reject the offer almost near the deadline, so you should follow up after mid-April if you still want to go to Harvard.

Edited by skkip