University of Waterloo MHI 2024 - Any News?

Hi peeps! I submitted my application sometime in Dec 2023. Quest still shows my status as "Application". 

Has anyone heard any news yet from Quest about their application?

It will be April soon so hopefully the wait will be over ahhh... 🫠

7 hours ago, butterbeer88 said:

anyone? I hardly see any info about Waterloo's MHI program so I would greatly appreciate it 😄 or if any current student can tell me what it's like

Hi. I applied a lot later and it says the same for me. From what I've seen in the past, they're pretty slow with sending out decisions for their program because it's fairly new I think. Let's hope for the best, fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, gallaaye said:

Hi. I applied a lot later and it says the same for me. From what I've seen in the past, they're pretty slow with sending out decisions for their program because it's fairly new I think. Let's hope for the best, fingers crossed. 

Omg thank you so much ☺️ this makes me feel less anxious! All the best to the both of us! ☀️Hopefully we'll hear back soon

Btw I emailed the grad admission coordinator and they told me " The first round of acceptances is likely to be sent out by mid-April. After that, admission decisions will be sent out on a rolling basis, according to program targets and applicant decisions"!

I hope that helps anyone who is also waiting for their results!

20 hours ago, gallaaye said:

Wow Congratulations! Would you be able to tell us a little bit about your background? I haven't heard back so I'm getting worried. 

Thank you! Honestly i graduated undergrad last year which a science background, i did take some computer science courses during that time and it reflected on my transcript. In terms of work experiences, I worked a lot in labs, pharma , and lightly into healthcare. I will say that I also have personal experiences that I spoke about that resonated/aligned with the aims of the program. Hope that helps.