MSW Fall 2025

Hey everyone! Is anyone else here considering applying for Fall 2025 for MSW programs? I feel kind of lost and nervous about applying. I live in NYC and want to go more towards the clinical route. So far the schools I have in mind are the three CUNYs (Hunter, York, Lehman) NYU and Columbia. Hunter is my first choice right now because of the clinical focus and it’s not that expensive. If anyone has any advice or is in the same boat as me I would love to connect!

Hi! I’m considering applying to some Canadian universities, I’m Italian and I’m not familiar with personal statements, recommendation letters etc so I’m a bit lost too and I’d really appreciate some help! I’m considering applying to Carleton, UofC, Windsor and Lakehead 

Hi, folks! I'm going to apply for that intake too and I'm super nervous. I'm brazillian planning to study on Canada, so that's a project that I've been organizing and preparing for years now. It's very important to me and I'm super nervous! 

I just finished the first draft for one of my letters of intent, all following MSW Helper's advices, so that's a big thing! I hope it all goes well to all of us.

5 hours ago, grace akin said:

Hello is MSW Helper another forum here? I hope it goes well for everyone too

MSW Helper was made by Michelle, you can google her website, Instagram and even YouTube channel. She's absolutely amazing and provides resources to get into the MSW program, including videos on how to write the letter of intent and how to best organize your CV. She also has some paid services where she and her team can review what you wrote and things like that. I fully recommend you taking a look!

Her resources have already helped me immensely. Also, she's sometimes active in this forum, so you may see her around!