Publications

For those who apply for PhD in Communication, how many publications do you have including MA thesis?

I have got my MA thesis and one conference paper.

However, since the conference paper is based on the thesis, I generally mentioned only the latter.

How many do you have?

For those who apply for PhD in Communication, how many publications do you have including MA thesis?

I have got my MA thesis and one conference paper.

However, since the conference paper is based on the thesis, I generally mentioned only the latter.

How many do you have?

One conference paper + thesis + a whole lotta love.

One conference paper + thesis + a whole lotta love.

No thesis, as I did a non-thesis MA. Thought I'd end-up with a great corporate job, but that ended during the recession. Started adjuncting, and have one panel presentation after "teaching" myself how to publish. Good times!

Edited by hedjuk

No publications, but I do have two in preparation. I am completing my thesis this semester. I'm fortunate that there are very few people interested in my area of interest (compared to others) and production experience is valued. tongue.gif

No publications, but I do have two in preparation. I am completing my thesis this semester. I'm fortunate that there are very few people interested in my area of interest (compared to others) and production experience is valued. tongue.gif

I have 2 papers presented at University Symposiums, 2 papers at Regional Conferences, and 1 paper at a national conference. 2 accepted to a regional conference this spring (Found out after apps were submitted) and will have 1 or 2 more this spring at University Symposiums again. Defending Masters Thesis this Spring.

I have 2 papers presented at University Symposiums, 2 papers at Regional Conferences, and 1 paper at a national conference. 2 accepted to a regional conference this spring (Found out after apps were submitted) and will have 1 or 2 more this spring at University Symposiums again. Defending Masters Thesis this Spring.

Masters Defense this spring. One paper presentation this spring. I've submitted a paper for publication, but haven't heard back yet.