blessedlittleduck10 Posted December 1, 2025 Posted December 1, 2025 hello, thought I'd create a place we can update each other on interviews, admissions and answer each other's questions! I'm a 2nd time applicant applying to York, UWaterloo and UNB this year (all for clinical psychology). Good luck to everyone!! Bloblob 1
bongo1234 Posted December 2, 2025 Posted December 2, 2025 Hello! I am a 4th time applicant and I applied to: -windsor -dalhousie -ottawaU -simon fraser -TMU -UNB -Laval all in clinical psychology as well. Goodluck everyone!
clinicalpsychhopefully Posted December 20, 2025 Posted December 20, 2025 Hi! I applied to: UTSC Clinical TMU Clinical UofT OISE Clinical and Counselling UofT OISE Schoold and Clinical Child York Clinical Good luck to everyone!
blessedlittleduck10 Posted December 20, 2025 Author Posted December 20, 2025 1 hour ago, clinicalpsychhopefully said: Hi! I applied to: UTSC Clinical TMU Clinical UofT OISE Clinical and Counselling UofT OISE Schoold and Clinical Child York Clinical Good luck to everyone! Hey have you heard anything back from York yet?
clinicalpsychhopefully Posted December 22, 2025 Posted December 22, 2025 On 12/20/2025 at 4:20 PM, blessedlittleduck10 said: Hey have you heard anything back from York yet? I have not - I did see that someone received a prelim from SF but I don't think they all send invites at the same time
future_therapist Posted December 27, 2025 Posted December 27, 2025 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14wqgV9JigMHmPXi4pgU-l8JvZc8AFqT2Q-badkoSTKo/edit?usp=sharing
gradcafeuser20266 Posted January 5 Posted January 5 On 12/1/2025 at 11:11 AM, blessedlittleduck10 said: hello, thought I'd create a place we can update each other on interviews, admissions and answer each other's questions! I'm a 2nd time applicant applying to York, UWaterloo and UNB this year (all for clinical psychology). Good luck to everyone!! Hey! have you heard from Waterloo?
gradcafeuser20266 Posted January 6 Posted January 6 On 12/20/2025 at 2:42 PM, clinicalpsychhopefully said: Hi! I applied to: UTSC Clinical TMU Clinical UofT OISE Clinical and Counselling UofT OISE Schoold and Clinical Child York Clinical Good luck to everyone! Hey! Goodluck I'm wondering if you have heard anything from TMU?
psychohopeful Posted January 8 Posted January 8 Hello to all my stressed and hopeful fellow candidates/applicants! This is my second time applying, but really my first earnest and genuine application cycle where I felt intentional and ready throughout the process. I applied to several PsyD programs: UPEI MUN MSVU and York Clinical for the MA/PhD stream! Posting here to stay updated if anyone has heard back about interviews and/or acceptances. I know some of the PsyD programs are a bit niche and might not be updated in this thread but just in case there's anyone else! Good luck and fingers crossed for us all!
psyched555 Posted January 15 Posted January 15 Hi Everyone, peak stressful time of year but wishing you all the best. I hate the waiting game ahh. This is my third round of applications. I wanted to hop in and see if anyone has heard back from these schools about interviews. - TMU (I heard the offical invites went out yesterday or something - I didnt get one) - Windsor (Clinical Neuropsych) - Calgary - Western (School and Applied Psych) - This will be awhile before interviews as the app deadline is today.
newstudentmontreal Posted January 22 Posted January 22 Hello everyone, Has anyone heard from the following universities for interviews in Clinical Psychology: University of Saskatchewan University of Windsor University of Ottawa University of New Brunswick I had a formal interview with the department at Dalhousie University last week. Thank you for sharing your updates!
blessedlittleduck10 Posted January 27 Author Posted January 27 I think UNB are done interviewing and are now sending offers.
newstudentmontreal Posted January 27 Posted January 27 Thank you for the information! Do you know anyone that got an interview from UNB? I've not found anyone on Reddit.
blessedlittleduck10 Posted January 27 Author Posted January 27 12 minutes ago, newstudentmontreal said: Thank you for the information! Do you know anyone that got an interview from UNB? I've not found anyone on Reddit. someone mentioned it in the discord! they said they asked the department and were told all invites have been sent
newstudentmontreal Posted January 27 Posted January 27 Good to know! Thank you for sharing, I appreciate it.
lola12345 Posted February 2 Posted February 2 Hi all, Has anybody heard from calgary? I had a prelim a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard for official interview
severalraccoons Posted February 4 Posted February 4 I've gotten official interviews from Guelph, their open house is Feb 6th. I also applied to Lakehead (interview invite last year was in March) and TMU, as well as the MA counselling at UVIC, all of which have not contacted me yet.
kbon1231 Posted February 6 Posted February 6 On 2/4/2026 at 12:26 AM, severalraccoons said: I've gotten official interviews from Guelph, their open house is Feb 6th. I also applied to Lakehead (interview invite last year was in March) and TMU, as well as the MA counselling at UVIC, all of which have not contacted me yet. hey! would you mind sharing the initials of the guelph PI you interviewed with?
Psychgrad22 Posted February 7 Posted February 7 On 2/4/2026 at 12:26 AM, severalraccoons said: I've gotten official interviews from Guelph, their open house is Feb 6th. I also applied to Lakehead (interview invite last year was in March) and TMU, as well as the MA counselling at UVIC, all of which have not contacted me yet. May I ask who you applied to at lakehead? Just initials if you don’t mind
statisticallyunwell Posted February 12 Posted February 12 Has anyone heard from OISE Clinical and Counselling Psych? I know someone got a formal offer, but I'm wondering if acceptances are on a rolling basis and if people are still in the process of being contacted by PI's etc.
statisticallyunwell Posted February 28 Posted February 28 On 12/20/2025 at 2:42 PM, clinicalpsychhopefully said: Hi! I applied to: UTSC Clinical TMU Clinical UofT OISE Clinical and Counselling UofT OISE Schoold and Clinical Child York Clinical Good luck to everyone! Hi! Did you hear anything yet from OISE's clinical and counselling program?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now