ER2026 Posted January 29 Posted January 29 (edited) I am curious about what schools we have applied for, what your interviews and visits have been like, and eventually, our admissions decisions! I know I have gained great comfort (and probably extra anxiety) from reading previous years' posts like this, so I thought we could start a central one here for our various admissions talks. I have applied to: Harvard Divinity, UChicago Divinity, Princeton Seminary, Yale Divinity, and Brite, all for MDiv. I have had interviews with Harvard and PTS, and a visit to UChi. Edited January 29 by ER2026 endlessspring and Nouwen2025 1 1
Nouwen2025 Posted January 31 Posted January 31 Interviewed Harvard Divinity two weeks ago. Accepted to Princeton Seminary this week. no other news yet! ❤️ Jim VK 1
kangaroojack Posted February 3 Posted February 3 Hi all! I hope everyone's waiting hasn't been too stressful thus far. I applied to Harvard Divinity, Yale Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary, UChicago Divinity, Duke Divinity, Vanderbilt Divinity, Notre Dame, and Candler School of Theology, all for MTS or equivalent. I interviewed with Princeton and got accepted into Candler today, but I haven't yet heard about an interview with HDS (I submitted my app on the deadline). Looking forward to seeing everyone else's results! Hoping for good ones!!! ER2026 and endlessspring 2
ER2026 Posted February 5 Author Posted February 5 On 2/2/2026 at 8:04 PM, kangaroojack said: Hi all! I hope everyone's waiting hasn't been too stressful thus far. I applied to Harvard Divinity, Yale Divinity, Princeton Theological Seminary, UChicago Divinity, Duke Divinity, Vanderbilt Divinity, Notre Dame, and Candler School of Theology, all for MTS or equivalent. I interviewed with Princeton and got accepted into Candler today, but I haven't yet heard about an interview with HDS (I submitted my app on the deadline). Looking forward to seeing everyone else's results! Hoping for good ones!!! You've got lots of great schools that you've applied to! Congrats on your acceptance at Candler! Keep us posted on how things go! kangaroojack 1
alyosha1607 Posted February 5 Posted February 5 On 1/31/2026 at 12:29 PM, Nouwen2025 said: Interviewed Harvard Divinity two weeks ago. Accepted to Princeton Seminary this week. no other news yet! ❤️ Congratulations on these successes! How long did you have to wait after interviewing before PTS sent you their decision? I interviewed recently and am in the same waiting period 🙃
Nouwen2025 Posted February 6 Posted February 6 22 hours ago, alyosha1607 said: Congratulations on these successes! How long did you have to wait after interviewing before PTS sent you their decision? I interviewed recently and am in the same waiting period 🙃 Thank you! I believe I interviewed the first week of January and I got my acceptance last Friday. ❤️ endlessspring and alyosha1607 2
FutureDreams Posted March 8 Posted March 8 On 1/29/2026 at 10:54 AM, ER2026 said: I am curious about what schools we have applied for, what your interviews and visits have been like, and eventually, our admissions decisions! I know I have gained great comfort (and probably extra anxiety) from reading previous years' posts like this, so I thought we could start a central one here for our various admissions talks. I have applied to: Harvard Divinity, UChicago Divinity, Princeton Seminary, Yale Divinity, and Brite, all for MDiv. I have had interviews with Harvard and PTS, and a visit to UChi. Have you heard back from any of the schools yet?
ER2026 Posted March 8 Author Posted March 8 8 hours ago, FutureDreams said: Have you heard back from any of the schools yet? Yes! Admissions to Brite, Princeton, and UChicago with tuition to all and living stipends at two. Still awaiting Yale and Harvard! How about you?! FutureDreams 1
FutureDreams Posted March 8 Posted March 8 1 hour ago, ER2026 said: Yes! Admissions to Brite, Princeton, and UChicago with tuition to all and living stipends at two. Still awaiting Yale and Harvard! How about you?! Congratulations! Did not get an HDS interview, but okay with that. I applied right after a significant illness and the other applications were sent when I was doing better and are much higher quality. Got a decent offer from one school and have three outstanding. I could sit out a year and try again, but I do not think HDS is worth that. Nouwen2025 1
ER2026 Posted March 9 Author Posted March 9 17 hours ago, FutureDreams said: Congratulations! Did not get an HDS interview, but okay with that. I applied right after a significant illness and the other applications were sent when I was doing better and are much higher quality. Got a decent offer from one school and have three outstanding. I could sit out a year and try again, but I do not think HDS is worth that. I'm so sorry that you were experiencing so many difficult health issues, and I hope you're feeling much better now! No, it sounds like you have a really great offer and will likely get lots more! Where are you considering going? I agree--don't sit out and try again! Maybe it is meant to be at the places you've applied/been accepted to! FutureDreams 1
kf007547 Posted March 17 Posted March 17 I have been accepted with full funding to PTS and YDS! Now the extremely difficult task of choosing this week. Advice appreciated! FutureDreams 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now