Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi, is there anyone applying to the Arts & Science postdoc fellowship at the University of Toronto?
I was wondering if anyone had already gotten an offer and could share how the fellowship works (how much time you're given to accept or decline, things like that). It seems that they started to roll out results in mid-March. I have heard nothing and thought they're gonna release all offers/rejections at the same time, but obviously it's not. Appreciate some info, and congrats if you got an offer! :)

Edited by Foam123
Posted

Hi, I’m in a similar situation. I haven’t heard anything back yet, and my application status has been “Review Pending” for the past three months. I’m not sure whether this means my application has been rejected or if there’s still a chance.

I was wondering what your application status shows—does it say “Review Pending” or “In Review”? I’ve noticed that some applicants have “In Review,” while mine has remained “Review Pending” the entire time.

Posted

Mine is also "pending review," though I have no idea when it changed to that status. Maybe it's because there are different tracks? 

Posted

Thanks for your reply! Are you sure that offers actually started going out in mid-March? I have heard that initial offers go to top-ranked candidates, and if some of them decline, the committee then moves down the ranked list and reaches out to others. All the best to you hope there some news soon.

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Has anyone had any updates? I contacted the research office last week and they just said that they hoped to get all the results out by the end of April. 

Edited by WW.
Posted
On 4/28/2026 at 3:38 PM, WW. said:

Has anyone had any updates? I contacted the research office last week and they just said that they hoped to get all the results out by the end of April. 

Hi, unfortunately, no news here. Even heard nothing about rejection.

Posted (edited)

I emailed the arts and science research office again last week and they said that the results have not yet been released and that they hope to have an update in the next couple of weeks. 

Edited by WW.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use