Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone!! 😊

I’m Kaelyn, a grad student in the Master’s of Mental Health program at the University of Guelph, and I wanted to reach out and connect! I’d love to meet others in related programs like Relational & Family Therapy or Psychotherapy (or really anyone in the same program as me).

I’m hoping to find people who might be interested in studying together, grabbing coffee, or just building some new friendships. I’m also open to connecting with anyone looking for roommates or just wanting to expand their circle!

A little about me, I’m really passionate about mental health, I enjoy staying active (gym, running, swimming), and I love things like pottery, journaling, and spending time outdoors.

Feel free to message me or reply here if you’d like to connect! I’d love to meet you!! 💛

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use