Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

We all know the Big Bang when it comes to astronomy and the universe: about 14 billion years ago, the universe began as an infinitely small, hot, and dense point that started to expand rapidly.

Ever since high school, when I first learned about the Big Bang theory, I felt aversion to it. What would be the purpose of existence in such a reality? Where is God? When I studied physics at the university, I also learned about the observations and grounds on which the Big Bang theory was based. I realized even then that the grounds were not absolute supporters of the Big Bang theory, but that things could be explained differently. Especially Einstein's Theory of Relativity does not require universe to be expanding, as I show in a separate paper named General Relativity.

At that time, I did not yet have an alternative model of the universe to offer, but I began to develop one in my mind. Sometime around 2018, I had a finished alternative Universe Model written. My model does not have Big Bang and I also explain the fundamentals of how to propulsion the spacecraft going to do interstellar space travel. 

At the time of writing, I was hesitant to publish it because I was and still am inclined to believe that my model had some flaw or error that would invalidate it completely. However, I am unable to find it myself, so I hope those who are familiar with the subject or are otherwise interested will read the attached documents and comment on anything that comes to mind. 

Best regards,
Mikael Mannonen

Link to the Universe Model: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1awDtxf6kHd9_herSoADbtp_2YA60_6Cn/view?usp=drive_link

Link to the General Relativity: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JCqwCIpoPoRc-pN0QnSUFUzd3DJoFJUz/view?usp=drive_link

  • 3 months later...
Posted

This is a really interesting idea, especially since you’re openly inviting criticism rather than presenting the model as unquestionably correct. I’m not qualified to evaluate the physics in detail, but I’d be curious to see how your model addresses the main observations supporting cosmic expansion, such as the CMB and redshift. Even if the model ultimately has flaws, exploring alternative explanations can lead to some valuable discussion. Best of luck with the work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use