Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The New School has stopped Phd admissions for the current term. I am looking to apply to a MA program in Sociology next cycle. Does anyone have any information on TNS

 and their current situation. Even with scholarships I would have to take out the $20,500 a year financial aid and have to work part time. As most I would assume do unless they have unlimited funds. Thoughts?

  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

The New School has a deficit and there are a few articles that can be search about it.  I still believe in the value of the school and would attend. It is just a matter of several things that are personal to me.  I think they have a great Sociology problem but now with the President (of the USA) being who he is and the anti DEI movement going on, it may be a bad time for sociology in general. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated and good luck to applicants.

Edited by julesevar
link not working

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use