Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm a third-year PhD student in Information Science, and I am now very busy conducting a systematic literature review. My Zotero has 340+ papers and I genuinely don’t know what agrees and contradicts anymore.
So here's what I'm doing: Zotero storage → PDF annotations → Obsidian notes → copying into a Google Doc to format the argument. It works but it's slow and I keep losing track of which papers say what across different themes.
Just curious to hear what systems other PhD students have come to rely on, particularly as they work on the synthesis stage (not just paper storage, but actually connecting ideas across the whole corpus). What’s working for you?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use