Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm thinking about using CollegeEssay.org for an upcoming assignment, but I wanted to ask here before placing an order. If anyone here has actually used CollegeEssay.org, I'd really appreciate hearing about your experience.

A few things I'd like to know:

  • Was your paper delivered on time?
  • How was the writing quality?
  • How was customer support if you needed revisions?

I'd especially like to hear from anyone who has used them recently. Thanks in advance for any honest feedback!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use